Tuesday 10 January 2012

My 1$t T4r4ntul4 M0lt!ng Pr0gr3$$ 4t 10th J4nu4ry 2012

Staying inside my hostel at Kampar for whole day except for my brunch and dinner....
While wasting my time facebooking , I saw my Chaco Golden Knee tarantula sling making some web and turning upside down....
Guess it's time for it to molt....

Here are some of the pictures I took while it goes for it's molting progress....
Enjoy....

My Chaco Golden Knee Sling Turning Upside Down....
Another Picture Of It Turning Upside Down....
As We Can See , It's Head Already Coming Out From It's Carapace....

4 Pairs Of It's Leg Came Out From It's Original Shell....
 
My Chaco Golden Knee Sling After Finish It's Molting Progress.... (Before & After)
That's all for tonight since already passed 2:30 a.m.
Goodnight.... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment